Download PDF résumé (slightly out of date)
Cinematic Artist for Telltale Games (June 2013 - present)
- Projects: The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead Season 2
- Worked on cutscenes and interactive dialog.
- Responsible for making decisions on camera locations, character staging and acting, composition of shots, pacing, etc.
Freelance Animator for Bigfott Studios (November 2010-January 2011)
- All The World IMDb Link
- Worked on 9 short animations for a montage scene.
- Responsible for 100% of animation, pencil tests, and clean up drawings.
Contributing Artist for MS Paint Adventures (Summer 2010-2013, casual position.)
- Assisted in creating full sprite sheets for characters, based on existing artwork.
- Animated walking loop for "[S] Make her pay."
- Animated several character battle sprites.
- Completed illustration for calendar product.
- Assisted in organizing and hosting live drawing webcast.
- Completed full-color illustrations for computer wallpaper and prints.
- Various other assets for Flash work.
Freelance Illustration (2007-present)
- Worked for primarily online clients, creating finished images tailored to their specifications.
- Works included ink portraits, editable PSDs of mythical creatures, and various depictions of clients' original characters.
_January 2013 - June 2013
Program: Character Animation
- Left program to begin work at Telltale Games
Vancouver Institute of the Media Arts
September 2008- August 2009 - Vancouver, BC
Program: Classical Animation
- Courses included:
- Traditional and Flash-based animation
- Life Drawing
- Layout & Design
- Animation History
Central Kitsap High School
2005–2008 Silverdale, WA
Cumulative GPA: 3.67
- Above average knowledge of PCs and networking.
- 12+ years experience with Wacom products. Heavy experience in customizing settings for tablets, some experience with Cintiqs.
- Quick to adapt to new software.
- Used to keeping an organized file structure.
- Some experience with CSS and HTML.
- Adobe Photoshop 7, CS3, CS5
- Adobe Flash CS3, CS5
- TV Paint Animation 9
- Paint Tool Sai
- Adobe After Effects
- Autodesk Maya 2013
- ToonBoom Studio
- ToonBoom Opus
- DigiCel Flipbook
- Autodesk Maya 2010
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Macromedia Flash MX 2004